Saturday, November 24, 2007

BIRTHDAY FUN!!

Well, my baby boy is 1, and Jo is 3! I can't believe a year has gone by since Gage was born, and knowing that he is my last baby has made it even more sentimental. Their party was so much fun..we had several different parties. Jo stuck her face in her cake, and Gage stuck one little finger in the frosting and spread it all over his face. It was adorable! We went to chucke cheese today and had a blast. Makayla got lots of princess stuff for her birthday and she LOVES it! She has been taking naps in her dress, and NEVER wants to take it off. Gage got an awesome truck that makes noise, moves, and lights up. He squealed and started clapping his hands when he opened it! He is all boy! Anyways, I love my kids, and I love celebrating their birthdays. After being told i would never have children, celebrating their birthdays is like a reminder that God healed me and blessed me with two beautiful children! As I look around and see toys cluttering the floor, I smile. Wow, I have kids. I have been given the opportunity to care for them, and be their mommy. At times when I am worn out from the constant cleaning, feeding, laundry, and discipline that takes place everyday, I stop and think....the world said I would never, but the Lord said I will double it. Here is a sweet baby girl and a precious baby boy....I am blessed.

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Morgan, this blog made me cry! The world said you would never but God said He would double it! Wow! Your faith is an inspiration and your perspective about your 2 precious treasures is amazing. I love the way you understand that your children are truly gifts. You inspire me to appreciate my gifts more and not lose perspective in the everyday chaos.